The PMC-25 is an ultra slim, EIA 19 inch 3U, professional DJ mixer, with three-band frequency isolation on each channel.
• Three band frequency isolators are provided on both main music channels. This allows the DJ to boost, cut or fade frequency ranges with maximum control for truly active mixing.
• The world's first fader type cut switch enables smooth and dynamic frequency cut-off without the annoying clicks found on regular kill switches.
• Balanced XLR and inch jacks are provided for easy connection in professional situations.
• A 10/0db output level switch is also provided for professional installation use.
• User replaceable 45mm input faders and 45mm cross fader make on site service very easy.
• Optional rotary faders can be fitted in place of the standard 45mm faders on the input channels for that New York style rotary effect in the mix.
• The location of the rear connector panel can be selected from either the rear or on the base of the mixer. This feature allows the PMC-25 to be securely fixed to a vertical rack without wasting rack space on cable connectors, or simply on a tabletop with the cables protruding from the rear.
• An Aux (phono/line switchable) input is provided for third turntable, CD, MD, etc.
• Input: Phono x 3, Line x 5, Mic x 1
• Output: Master XLR balanced (0dBV) x 1, inch unbalanced (-10dBV) x 1, booth out inch unbalanced (-10dBV) x 1.
• Isolators: Hi, Mid, Low 85dB (infinity)+4dB.
• Dimensions: (WxHxD): 482x 95x 132mm
• Weight: 2.5kg
• Cross fader: CF-R
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vestax PMC25 Mobile House DJ Mixer Reviews