• Three band isolator switch eliminates each frequency range completely.
• Pre/post selectable AUX send switch enables various different effects to be achieved.
• The new visual display for master and cue levels allow the DJ to visually as audibly check the levels and accuracy of mix.
• Three phono and six line inputs are provided to meet the new mixing styles with various input sources.
• User replaceable 60mm input faders and 45mm crossfader make on-site repairs very easy.
Optional rotary input volume controls can be fitted for New York style mixing.
• Line 4 input connector socket is situated on the to[p panel for the easy addition of a MD/DAT /tape /CD input during performance without the problem of rear access.
• Inputs: Phono x 3, Line x 6, Mic x 2.
• Outputs: Stereo master outs (RCA), Record out (RCA)
• EQ: 12dB High 10KHz, Mid 800Hz, Low 80Hz
• Freq response: 20-20,000Hz
• S/N Ratio: 92dB (A WTD)
• Dimensions: w x h x d: 482 x 95 x 220mm, 19 5U.
• Weight: 5kgs
|New - On Clearance|