• ALPS professional 45mm faders are used for the input and master channels.
• VCA controlled crossfader is provided with variable curve control.
• Rotary monitor select switch allows quicker and easier cue selection in the dark or in areas of poor visibility. The monitor system can be selected from either split cue or stereo cueing.
• Aux. send and return and sub master output are provided for advanced, and the advancement of, mixing.
• Inputs: phono x 4, line x 8, mic x 2.
• Outputs: Master XLR balanced (4dbv) x 1, inch unbalanced(-10dBV) x 2, sub-master inch unbalanced (-10dBV) x 1. EQ: 80hz +8/-24db, 10khz +8/-24db.
• Dimensions: (WXHXD): 482x82x220mm.
• Weight: 5kg.
• Crossfader: CF-40
|New - On Clearance|