The PMC-400 is an updated version of the Vestax world famous PMC-40 with similar specifications to the PMC-46 MK2, the most popular house/garage mixer available today. High quality design for club and mobile DJs using VCA crossfaders.
• ALPS professional 45mm faders are used for the input and master channels.
• VCA controlled crossfader is provided with variable curve control.
• Rotary monitor select switch allows quicker and easier cue selection in the dark or in areas of poor visibility. The monitor system can be selected from either split cue or stereo cueing.
• Aux. send and return and sub master output are provided for advanced, and the advancement of, mixing.
• Inputs: phono x 4, line x 8, mic x 2.
• Outputs: Master XLR balanced (4dbv) x 1, inch unbalanced(-10dBV) x 2, sub-master inch unbalanced (-10dBV) x 1. EQ: 80hz +8/-24db, 10khz +8/-24db.
• Dimensions: (WXHXD): 482x82x220mm.
• Weight: 5kg.
• Crossfader: CF-40
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vestax PMC-400 Mixer Reviews