The features and specs are improved from the popular house mixer PMC-46, giving more space around each control.
• Rotary input fader, as selected by Little Louie Vega from a selection with various torque and curve options. All of the control knobs are laid out with extra space around them for added comfort.
• VCA controlled cross fader is provided with variable curve control.
• New rotary monitor select switch allows easier and quicker cue selection in the dark. The monitor system can be selected from either split cue or stereo cueing.
• Analogue VU master level meter gives a more classy look and faster level checking. Additional option meter allows pre fader level checking prior to the actual mix.
• AUX send and return and Sub Master output are provided for advanced mixing.
• Input: Phono x 4, Line x 8, Mic x 2
• Output: Master XLR balanced (4dBV) x 1, 114" unbalanced 1O/OdBV) x 2, sub master 1/4" unbalanced (-1OdB) x 1
• EQ: 80Hz +8/-24dB, 1OKHZ +8/-24dB
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 482x82x220 mm
• Weight: 5.0Kg
• Cross Fader: CF-40
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vestax PMC-46 MK2 Rotary Style Mixer Reviews