The Vestax PMC500 features five channels, each complete with a three band Isolator (High, Mid, Low) and seven segment LED level indicator, plus an extensive array of I/O options.
• Two dedicated MIC channels, which can also be used as line channels The main MIC channel has a XLR input whilst MIC 2 has an unbalanced (1/4) jack input. Both MIC 1 & 2 have MIC effect loop inputs (1/4) and two-band EQ (HI, LOW). Both channels are also switchable to line channels with a LED indicating which channel is active
• Quality Vestax PCV cross fader (user replaceable) with four pre-selectable cross fader curve settings for long or short mixing
• Flexible Auxiliary (AUX) Send and Receive (RCV) controls, both with volume level controls. AUX SEND is pre selectable to Pre, off or post with its own CUE switch. The AUX RCV has a seven (7) segment LED for active level metering
• Full Master and Booth controls. Both Master 1 & 2 and booth outputs are limitable. The attenuation switch is located under the top panel and pre selectable to -10dB or 0dB. The BOOTH level also has a dedicated two (2) band EQ for accurate monitoring and a BOOTH mute (100%) switch
• Advanced monitoring and headphone controls with dedicated two (2) band EQ (HI, LOW). The headphone signal is selectable to SPLIT CUE or STEREO CUE
• Fire Alarm MUTE function
• High power AC-20 Adapter (+20/-20v, 1500mA). Replacement Crossfader: CF-PCV. It features five channels, each complete with a three band Isolator (High, Mid, Low) and seven segment LED level indicator, plus an extensive array of I/O options.
Line In (RCA) and Phono (RCA) inputs on each channel feed the 60mm Tight Torque faders. Effects Level controls are also provided on each channel for fine tuning and separating effects when routing audio to the unit's AUX send output.
Two dedicated Mic channels offer 1/4" unbalanced inputs, while Mic 1 also features a balanced XLR input. For additional flexibility, the Mic channels can also be used as line channels via top panel RCA inputs (indicated by an LED when active).
For external effects linking, the PMC-500 provides an Auxillary Send and Return with separate level controls. The AUX SEND is selectable to Pre, Off, or Post with its own Cue switch. The AUX RCV (Return) is linked to its own seven segment LED readout for active level metering. Dual Master outputs and a dedicated Booth output all feature limitable outputs (-10dB/0dB) that can be pre-set via an attenuation switch under the top panel. The Booth output also has a dedicated two band EQ (Hi, Low) and Booth Mute (100%) switch. A headphone control section features two band EQ (Low, Hi) and selectable SPLIT CUE and STEREO CUE modes.
The PMC-500 includes Vestax's PCV crossfader with our pre-selectable crossfader curve settings are included to fit long or short throw mixing styles. The crossfader is also field-replaceable for zero downtime.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vestax PMC500 5 Channel Installation/Nightclub Mixer Reviews