A new style of pitch controlling is now possible thanks to the Spin Slide Pitch control. Sliding 180with a selection of 3 control modes and a variety@of linked scratch moves. It is also a very important feature when you're creating melodies with single note records.
• Shock Proof Detachable Fader
A conductive plastic PCV fader has been applied with a new shock absorbent technology called, Shock Proof method, securing supreme stability for the turntable.
• Monitor System
Unique stereo monitor system that can select each PGM and MASTER with a 3- point lever switch. Rehearsal play can be performed without sending sound out to the hall when MASTER is selected, and headphone jacks can be selected from a 1/4 inch headphone jack or a mini headphone jack.
• Reverse & Curve Switch for Input and cross fader
• The 4 foot insulators can be detached easily and 2 belt hooks (not included) can be attached for playing the QFO by a strap.
• Designed to allow DJs the choice of their scratch hands and speedy access
• Digital scratching is now possible by mounting the TT-M1 on the QFO and connecting it to the CDX-05. With this new combination, music CDs and MP3s can be digitally scratched by using the QFO as an interface. Scratching like never before.
• INPUT: LINEx1,PHONO x1
• OUTPUT: MASTER (RCA) x1
HEADPHONE (1/4 inch headphone jack/ mini headphone jack)
• MEASURE: 458(W) x165 (H) x525 (D) mm/9.5kg
• MOTOR: Direct Drive DC Motor
• Maximum Torque: 4.7kg/cm
• Starting Torque::2.7kg/cm
• Starting Time: 0.5sec (33 1/3rpm)
• WOW Flatter: 0.07% W.R.M.S.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|