• Adjustable tone arm base
• Powerful Motor
• Strong Body Material
• Motor Direct Drive DC Motor
• Starting Torque: 2.7kg?cm
• Starting Time: 0.5sec (33 1/3 rpm) 70
• Wah Flatter: 0.07% W.R.M.S.
• Torque: Digital torque simulator
• Tone Arm: ASTS stright tone arm(PDX-3000)
• Size/ weight: 454(W)X162(H)X365(D)mm/9.5kg
• Power: AC100V
• 16 digital effects each with 2 adjustable parameters to suite your demand, displayed with highly visual LEDs.
• Each channel comes with a 3 band isolator, a must feature for the long mix scene of today.
• 2 individually controlled stereo RCA outputs and with the XLR outputs on MASTER 1, your sound is perfected.
• Digital connection is available by installing the optional USB board (not included) to the front panel of the PMC-280. The input signal sent through USB is assigned to PGM4 and outputted from MASTER 1.
• Variable 10 inputs of 6 LINE, 2 PHONO, 2 MIC together with 2 individual stereo master outs.
• Measurement: (W) 264 x (H) 105 x (D) 260mm
|New - On Clearance|