• Adjustable tone arm base
• Powerful Motor
• Strong Body Material
• Motor Direct Drive DC Motor
• Starting Torque: 2.7kg?cm
• Starting Time: 0.5sec (33 1/3 rpm) 70
• Wah Flatter: 0.07% W.R.M.S.
• Torque: Digital torque simulator
• Tone Arm: ASTS stright tone arm(PDX-3000)
• Size/ weight: 454(W)X162(H)X365(D)mm/9.5kg
• Power: AC100V
TTM57SL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
SCRATCH LIVE CONTROL SURFACE
Navigate through your library, load tracks, hit cues, loop and control effects all from the mixer's control panel.
The features and functionality of your mixer will improve with each new release of Scratch Live software and all Scratch Live updates are free!
Record your mix directly to hard drive, or record two analog sources simultaneously.
24-bit effects using Rane and Serato's award-winning studio and live sound software technologies, giving you professional studio-quality sound.
Rane's legendary patented magnetic faders are the fastest, most accurate, and longest-lasting on the planet.
EXTERNAL AUDIO INTERFACE
Use the TTM 57SL as a high-quality USB audio interface for your favorite Mac or PC software.
• Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
• Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
• Or, digitize two vinyl records or analog sources simultaneously.
• Cue analog and digital sources.
• Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
INCLUDED WITH THE TTM57SL MIXER BOX
• Scratch LIVE software install disc
• 2 Control cd's
• 2 Control records
• 1 USB Cable
• IEC C5 Power Cord
• Package of 4 rubber feet
• Quick start guide
• User Manual
• 1 GHz G4
• 1 GB RAM
• OSX 10.3.9 or higher
• Intel Macs require Scratch Live version 1.5 or higher
• 1.5 GHz PC
• 1 GB RAM
• Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
• Windows Vista requires Versions 1.7.2 or higher
• Note that support for Windows XP and Vista is limited to 32-bit installations. If you have a 64-bit machine and wish to use Scratch Live you require the 32-bit version of your operating system.
• Note that we recommend Windows XP over Vista for performance reasons. By using XP, you can have a lower latency (for a better vinyl feel) and better performance in general.
|New - On Clearance|