VocoPro's Decode-G1 is used to read graphics from CD+G software discs when used with MOST DVD, CD, and laser disc players equipped with a digital output. When connected to a television monitor the lyrics are displayed on the screen.
• 19" Rack Mountable CD+Graphics Decoder
• Turn CD Players, DVD Players, Laser Disc Player Into CDG Player (Must Have Digital Outputs)
• Accept up to 3 Digital Sources Such as DVD • Player, CD Player or LD Players
• Switchable Optical or Coaxial Inputs
• Decodes and Ouputs the Graphics with any CD+Graphic Discs
• Connect up to 3 TV Monitors with 3 RCA Video Output Jacks
• Switchable Pal/NTSC for Both U.S. and European TV Systems
IMPORTANT NOTE: DVD, CD and Laser Disk players must have a Digital (Optical or Coaxial) output to decode graphics and operate correctly with the DECODE G-1. Players with a digital shock buffer on the digital outputs WILL NOT work with this decoder!
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vocopro DECODE G1 Graphics Decoder, New Reviews