The TabletOke also lets you connect to any karaoke player to use the CDG or DVD disc as source of music. Just connect the RCA to 1/8" cable from your source player to the TabletOke's input.
The two digital wireless microphones operate in the 2.4 GHz band. The frequencies can be switched at the push of a button to avoid any frequency interference issues.
The remote control gives you full control over music volume, both microphone volumes, and the karaoke effects. Make your next party or family gathering outrageously fun with this easy-to-use device.
• Two Microphones Operate In The License-Free 2.4GHz Band For Reliable Transmission
• Bluetooth Connects To Smartphones, Tables, Or Laptops To Stream Music Wirelessly
• Connect Any Music Source With The 1/8" Input Jack
• Individual Microphone Volume And Effect Controls Via The Included Remote Control
• Mixed Output Jack Sends Music And Microphone Signal to Any Sound System With A 1/8" Or RCA Input
• MPX Function Removes Vocals On Songs With Multiple Audio Tracks
Rear Panel Connectors:
• Power in
• 1/8" audio in
• 1/8" audio out
• 1/4" mic out