Easy Liquid Sky Effects
Aurora-style lasers project awesomely bright laser effects on a fixed, very wide horizontal axis, which means an easier setup and a safer show.
Vivid TTL Beams
The Aurora 4G produces room-filling gleaming green beams.
Great for Beginners and Pros Alike
Aurora-style lasers are easy to rig and can operate in full-auto mode via DMX, or with your own custom DMX programming.
• Quad-aperture design based on the popular X4G platform
• Completely re-engineered chipset with all-new, Aurora-optimized patterns with no vertical blanking for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
• Up to three times the apparent brightness of the previous X4G model
• Bright laser effects in four sharp green beams for vibrant aerial effects
• Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
• Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
• Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense with multiple units
• Control modes: DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
• Safer for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the night sky as long as the fixture is rigged securely
• Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.
Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZ Variance Kit to your order.