The all new Mobile Beat MAX advances entry level laser systems to a whole new dimension. We started by upgrading the scanners to the new Sweep Scan II system, which maintains aerial beam speeds over the full zoom range and renders text and graphics with greater accuracy than ever before. We added higher power, high spectral laser sources to create hundreds of bright, dynamic colors thanks to a new analog additive color mixing engine. With the highest power possible in Class 3B, the Mobile Beat MAX delivers a watt of apparent
brightness, creating brighter, but safer, laser light shows. Powerful effects, precise control with DMX or ILDA, and the some of the best laser technology in the world has just been packed into a FDA certified, affordable laser system, with the Mobile Beat MAX.
Confused on which model Mobile Beat is right for you? All new system of laser modules and optics
For clarity, the Mobile Beat MAX IE will have a greater image accuracy on target, but will have a little lower apparent brightness through the air as compared with the standard Mobile Beat MAX. Both do beams, both do images, logos, etc., but the regular MAX is best for beams while the IE is best for projections.
With the highest power laser sources currently available for a 3B laser projector, create hundreds of dynamic laser colors with our new additive color mixing system.Powerful DMX control, limitless options with ILDA
While ILDA control with Quickshow XL really unlocks the full potential of the Mobile Beat MAX, deep DMX controls make creating dynamic laser shows fast and easy.Field serviceable, road-ready optical mounts
Easy access and reliability are essential on and off the road. The Mobile Beat Max makes field service simple with finely threaded, user-accessible optics mounts.Features
• Highest powered Class 3B laser system available
• High spectral laser sources create hundreds of colors
• Filtered air intakes keep the Mobile Beat cool & clean
• All new Sweep Scan II scanning system
• Field Serviceable Optics allow for easy maintenance
• Control via ILDA, DMX, auto and sound active modes
• Rugged type II anodized aluminum housing
• Ideal for mobile, light touring and fixed installations
• Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
• No external power supply required
• X-Laser no-hassle 1 Year Factory warranty
• 26 Point quality control inspection before shipping
• Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to acquire your variance quickly and easily
• Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD
Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZVariance Kit
to your order.