The Mobile Beat MAX IE building on the popularity of our Mobile Beat MAX platform, adds a new optical solution to produce crisp images at distances up to 100 feet. The Mobile Beat MAX remains a strong all-around performer for those seeking an entry-level animation and beam laser system, and the IE model delivers more precise graphic projections at longer distances. The Mobile Beat MAX IE is ideal for mobile entertainers looking to get started projecting scrolling text, logos, monograms and animated effects, all at an affordable price.Precise images at your fingertips
Quickly and easily create custom text, logos and graphics in minutes using Quickshow XL software.A fresh take on our best-seller
A new Mobile Beat optical solution with ILDA and gobo capabilities at a price that allows full laser effects without empty wallets.Take the show on the road
Mobile Beat versatility and mobility allow you to put the graphics you want where you need to put them, mixing power and portability.Features
• Ideal for mobile entertainers and simple applications using animated effects
• Works best with Quickshow XL software to create custom gobos, text effects and simple logos
• 638nm red is three times brighter than competitors' red beams
• Precise and crisp low-divergence beams create beautiful laser show effects
• Create up to 1,000 colors with additive RGB color mixing
• Projection of 700mW of apparent brightness from a much safer 0.5J of power
• DMX, Sound Active and Auto control possibilities
• Quality beam projections up to 100 feet
• Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD
Confused on which model Mobile Beat is right for you?
For clarity, the Mobile Beat MAX IE will have a greater image accuracy on target, but will have a little lower apparent brightness through the air as compared with the standard Mobile Beat MAX. Both do beams, both do images, logos, etc., but the regular MAX is best for beams while the IE is best for projections.