Installed in hundreds of club and mobile rigs around the country, the X4RG Aurora Grande has quickly become known for delivering an exceptional laser light show. Packing 260mW of laser light from four apertures and industry leading safety features such as interlocking metal housings and infra-red filtered projections, the X4RG is not only one of the safest scanning IIIB lasers in the country but is also quickly becoming the most popular.
• Four Extremely Bright Lasers, 2 Red & 2 Green
• More Than 100 Static and Dynamic Patterns, 300 Effects
• Full X/Y Axis Control
• "Liquid Sky " & "Blanking" Effects
• Adjustable Sound Sensitivity
• Low Power Consumption (40W)
• Rugged Metal Safety-Interlocking Housing
• Maintenance Free
• X-Laser No-Hassle Warranty
• Includes Detailed User Information, Beam Blocks, And The X-Laser IIIB User DVD With Laser Training Resources, Safety Materials, Marketing Images, And More!
• Every Single Laser Is Double Quality Checked In A 26 Point Inspection Before ShippingSPECIFICATIONS:
• 2x 50mW, 532nm, 2x 80mW 650nm Green and Red Lasers With IR Filtration
• Four Sets Of Dual Micro-Stepper Motors
• 7 DMX Channels, 3 Pin XLR
• Sound Active and Automatic Modes Via DMX
• 40W, 110V
• 18 LBS, L23.6", W7.1", H5.9"
• USA Legal
, FDA/CDRH Certified Class IIIB
Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZVariance Kit
to your order.