The X-Beam 5000 HD is easily the brightest laser we've ever built in it's power class to date. From only 2.5 joules of power, the X-Beam 5000 HD uses superior optics and high spectral laser sources to deliver a brightness greater than most 5W laser systems, creating dramatic aerial beam effects.
X-Beam 5000: No Frills Aerial Beam Powerhouse
The new X-Beam 5000 is designed to do one thing well: stunning, punchy aerial beam effects. High spectral laser sources combine with quality optics to make thick, high visibility beams that blanket venues.Roadworthy, rugged Field Serviceable Optics
Proper alignment of the laser colors in RGB systems is essential and the X-Beam 5000 makes field service simple with finger screw' style finely threaded optics mounts.X-Beam 5000 HD "Heavy Duty"
The X-Beam 5000 HD packs all of the stunning aerial effects of the X-Beam 5000 into a "Defiant" style heavy duty, IP54 rated case for exceptional durability in touring, production, and difficult environments.FEATURES:
• 15,000pps Precise Graphic Scanners
• Stunning Aerial Beam Effects
• Ultra-thick, high visibility beams
• Brightness rivaling most 5W projectors
• Manual X/Y Zoom Control
• Total Control via DMX and ILDA
• No external power supply required
• Field serviceable optical alignment
• Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
• X-Laser no-hassle warranty
• 26 Point quality control inspection before shipping
• Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to acquire your variance quickly and easily
• Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD
Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZVariance Kit
to your order.