Positioning X-POD heads in various places on a truss or in a venue, the X-POD heads create a lattice of light with beaming, pulsating, chasing, still, and other exciting effects. Line them up in a row, terrace them, or even spread them around in a point and shoot pattern. X-POD heads can even be placed on the floor pointing up to create a sheet or curtin of light to back up special places.
• Super Versatile:
POD heads have almost the same footprint as a smartphone allowing them to be hidden in trussing, scenery or even costumes if so desired.
• PODS Create Triple Thick Beams:
X-POD heads use a special optical train to create high intensity, highly visible thick laser beams to maximize their effect over a large area.
• No Bounce Mirrors Required:
Though it is easy to bounce X-POD beams in most cases, the flexibility of putting a laser head anywhere within about 200' of the router virtually eliminates the need to rig, focus, re-focus, etc. bounce mirrors.
• Total Control:
The X-POD Router (REQUIRED, but sold separately)
features virtually every kind of control known to effect lasers, including sound active, auto, master/slave, DMX, and even serial control.
• Advanced Head Select (AHS) Mode: AHS mode allows you to choose to activate any head or heads, in any combination, at any time via DMX for specific effects or pixel mapping.FEATURES:
• 50mW wide and bright green beam
• Light weight, powerful, classic effect
• Simple installation - place anywhere in venue
• CAT5e cabling
• Triple thickness beam for maximum effect over distance
• Modular and compact
• 5"x3"x2", 2lbs
Due to the high power of this laser, a variance is required to be applied for with the FDA (CDRH.) When purchasing, don't forget to add (1) EZVariance Kit
to your order.