The new C 12 VR is a reincarnation of this spectacular microphone. The new C 12VR is true to the original C 12's acoustical specifications with subtle refinements made possible by modern electronics and manufacturing technology. These refinements actually lower susceptibility to hum and noise as well as improve its ruggedness.
The two 1-inch capsules are identical in performance to the original design with the famous AKG "voice-friendly" sound. The electronics section uses the same rare 6072 vacuum tube as the original to ensure the C 12 VR will deliver the trademark warmth, clarity and presence that characterized the original model. Nine different polar patterns are remotely selectable from the N 12 VR power supply. Other features include two bass roll-off filters (also remotely selectable), switchable pre-attenuation pads and an internally selectable +10 dB input sensitivity switch. The large core-section output transformer minimizes low-frequency distortion and special shock-mounting protects the circuitry and provides acoustic isolation. The C 12 VR comes in a special hard-shell metal case housing the microphone, its power supply, the shock mount, windscreen and a 10 m (33 ft) connecting cable. A copy of the frequency response graph is included along with the three-year warranty. Add magic to your sound with the AKG C 12 VR.
• C 12 VR Polar patterns: cardioid, omni-directional, figure eight, and six intermediate positions selectable on remote control.
• Frequency range: 30-20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV); can be increased by 10 dB by a switch in the microphone
• Max. SPL for 3 % THD: 128 dB
• Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
• Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
• Preattenuation pad: -10 dB or -20 dB, selectable
• Bass cut filter: 6 db/12 dB/octave at 120 Hz
• Electrical impedance: 200 O
• Recommended load impedance: >1,000 O
• Power requirement: standard power supply
• Current consumption: as above
• Connector: 12-pin DIN
• Cable length: 10 m (33 ft.)
• Finish: green/gold
• Size: dia.: 42 mm (1.6 in.); length: 225 mm (8.8 in.)
• Net/Shipping weight: 680 g/4.5 kg (24 oz./10 lbs.)
• Standard accessories: N 12 VR, H 15/T, MK/Tube, W 42
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|