The Perception P420 is a multipattern large-diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding professional studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the Perception P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns - cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight - it is an ideal tool for stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
The Perception P420 chassis is made of precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent-resistant stainless steel grille. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
• One-inch dual-diaphragm microphone with three selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting
• Low-noise electronics and transformerless output for high dynamic range and high-SPL capability at low distortion
• Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
• Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
• Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria for legendary, pristine AKG sound
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
AKG P420 (Single) Multipattern Condenser Microphone Reviews