• Package with C 1000 S (small diaphragm condenser microphone) and C 3000 B (large diaphragm condenser microphone) for most vocal and instrumental miking recording jobs
• Complete with standard accessories for both microphones in a practical "Sound Tool Case"
Both microphones may also be used with great results for live/on stage jobs.
Complete with standard accessories and an additional leaflet with tips & tricks for the daily use of these microphones.
The versatility of the C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications.
If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9 V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
• Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
• Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
• PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
• Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
• The earlier model C 3000 has had a large fan club in the project studio and home recording worlds for years. For the new C 3000 B, AKG designed a special 1-inch large-diaphragm transducer that closely approximates the vibration performance of top-class studio microphones, but can be made at much lower cost.
Due to its surface area and special capsule tuning, the C 3000 B large-diaphragm transducer produces an exceptionally pleasing, smooth sound. Unlike in the C 3000, the switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad immediately follows the transducer in the signal path, thus increasing the C 3000 B's SPL capability by a true 10 dB. Loud sound sources are therefore no problem. An acoustically optimized cardioid polar pattern makes the C 3000 B an excellent choice for both recording and live sound applications where high gain before feedback is paramount.
• Highly affordable AKG large-diaphragm microphone technology
• Cardioid polar pattern for multiplicity of vocal and instrument applications
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|