If your first wireless system must provide excellent sound and your budget is limited, consider the professional WMS 40. It operates in the UHF (Ultra-High Frequency) band from 710 MHz to 865 MHz and is ideally suited for small stages, clubs, touring, places of worship, hotels, fitness centers, etc.
• PT40 Bodypack Transmitter.
• SR40 Receiver.
• C407 Lavalier Mic.
PT40 Bodypack Transmitter:
• Rugged plastic case.
• Professional mini XLR connector.
• Extended audio bandwidth for optimum transmission of microphone as well as guitar and bass signals.
• Controls include on/mute/off switch and battery status LED.
• Mic/line selector and input level control for exceptional flexibility.
• Uses 1.5 V AA size dry or rechargeable batteries for low operating cost.
• Battery life exceeds 35 hours.
• AC/DC converter maintains constant transmission quality throughout battery life.
• Recommended Microphones for the PT 40: C 417 L, C 419 L, C 420 L, C 444 L, MKG/L instrument cable.
• Rugged half-rack case.
• SAW filters for interference-free operation. Adjustable squelch for noise-free reception.
• Power, RF, and mute LEDs for easy status monitoring.
• Professional outputs including a balanced XLR connector and unbalanced TS ' in. jack.
• Output level adjustable from mic to line level.
• Easy to mount in any 19 in. rack using optional rack mount kit.
|SKU||WMS40- 407 UK-1|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
AKG WMS40 UHF Lavalier Wireless Mic System, 407 Uk-1 Reviews