You can create up to 20 setups and store them in the ControlPad's memory. Advanced customizable programming capabilities include velocity sensitivity and curves, assignments, and more. The ControlPad works plug-and-play with Mac and PC, and is powered by its USB connection when working with a computer. You can also wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources.
The ControlPad is easy to mount on stands and racks using the E-Percussion Module Mount, sold separately. You can easily integrate it into virtually any drum set or percussion setup or set up and play with nothing more than the ControlPad!
The ControlPad comes with EZdrummer software drum module from Toontrack. EZdrummer has samples of real drum kits, a virtual mixer, and looping functions.
The ControlPad enables you to play virtually any MIDI software or hardware with sticks.
• Eight-pad percussion playing surface
• USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI In and Out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
• Responsive rubber pads for natural response, rebound, and low stick-on-pad noise
• Velocity sensitive for expressive control
• Expandable with up to two triggers, pads, or electronic cymbals; kick and hi-hat control
• Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
• Create and store up to 20 setups
• Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC - does not require software drivers
• Powered by USB when working with a computer; AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
• Mounts using E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups
• Comes with Toontrack EZdrummer software drum module with samples of real drum kits
• ControlPad controller
• USB cable
• AC adapter
• Software CD
• Quick start guide
• Trigger pads: (8) velocity-sensitive, piezo
• Trigger inputs: (2) 1/4-inch
• Kick input: 1/4-inch
• Hi-Hat control: 1/4-inch (switch - on/off)
• Footswitch: 1/4-inch TRS for up/down
• MIDI: USB, MIDI In, MIDI Out
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|