The iMultiMix 9R also features 2-band per channel EQ, Mic/Line inputs and iPod playback in a single, intuitive package. The iMultiMix 9R can playback music from the iPod and mix your live performances instantly with iPod (Classic and 5th generation) or iPod nano (2nd and 3rd generation). This makes the iMultiMix 9R perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, while mixing sound sources all in one compact, convenient place.
The easy-to-read 60mm faders ensure clear indication of audio level every time. For ultra-clean mixing of any performance, including home studios, musicians, small or large venues, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 9R is an ideal solution.
• Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
• Five high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and " balanced)
• Two stereo Line inputs (one switchable between iPod/Line)
• 48V phantom power
• Aux sends and returns
• 2 band per channel EQ with High/Low shelving
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen, etc.) are not compatible.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|