Once recordings are completed simply use the convenient transfer to iTunes feature to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OSX or WindowsXP without need for a special driver or complicated set-up. All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz.
The iMultiMix 8 USB can also playback music from the iPod, and mix your live performance instantly with the iPod. This makes the iMultiMix 8 USB perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, mixing and a sound source all in one compact, convenient place.
• Integrated iPod recording
• 48V phantom power
• Four high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and 1/4" balanced)
• Built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings
• 16-Bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz recording to computer via USB
• Two guitar mic/line inputs
• Aux sends and returns
• 100 on-board, 28-bit digital effects - Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay
• Three band per channel EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
• Steinberg Cubase LE recording software included
|New - On Clearance|