The M-EQ 230 offers two independent 30-band 1/3 octave graphic equalizers in a compact, single rack space package, yet costs less than many single-channel units. This precise EQ is engineered with proprietary Alesis technology that gives you more features and better audio performance than other similarly-priced units can provide.
The M-EQ 230 is equipped with 1/4" and phono jacks to interface with a variety of systems. From tuning the monitors in your project studio to balancing the mix on a sound reinforcement system or even getting the most out of a home stereo setup, the M-EQ 230 is ready to work with you. Plus, its Auto Power Muting function protects your components from power on/off transients, and the In/Out switch allows you to easily compare your original signal to the equalized sound. For versatile, powerful and affordable EQ for live sound reinforcement or in your project studio, the M-EQ 230 is your best choice.
• Frequency Response: +0dB -1.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
• Nominal Level: 0dBV
• Dynamic Range: 107dB A-weighted
• THD+Noise: less than 0.005% @ 0dB 20Hz- 20kHz
• Gain: 0dB (unity), EQ bypassed
• Max. Voltage Gain: +12dB
• Indicator LEDs: Power "on" - red, Signal Present - green, In/Out - green, Peak Indicator - red (turns on when instantaneous level is +18dB)
• Controls:25 /31 /40 /50 /62 /80 /100 /125 /160 /200 /250 /320 /400 /500 /640 /800 /1k /1.3k /1.6k/2k /2.5k /3.15k /4k /5k /6.2k /8k /10k /13k /16k /20kHz level controls, In/Out switch, 12 dB Input Level control
• Range Of Boost/Cut: 12dB
• Input Impedance: 500k ohms (unbalanced)
• Output Impedance: 240 ohms (unbalanced)
• Input/Output Jacks: 1/4" L/R, RCA L/R
• Power Requirements: 120 VAC 60Hz, UL and CSA Approved external transformer
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x4"
• Weight: 2.5 lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis M-EQ 230 Equalizer Reviews