We built M1Active 520USB around our popular five-inch polypropylene low-frequency driver for full, smooth response in the low end and our one-inch silk dome high-frequency driver for absolute clarity in the highs. Our custom crossover avoids the crucial vocal midrange, ensuring that your mixes sound the way you recorded them.
The low-resonance bass reflex cabinet features radiussed edges to reduce edge diffraction and a tuned port for bass extension. A bass boost switch offers low-frequency enhancement to further accommodate for room conditions requiring a little more output in the low end.
PROFESSIONAL MONITORING OPTIONS
When you reach for the convenient front panel volume control, you can be confident that the power you need will be there with M1Active 520 USB's bi-amplified design delivering 30W per speaker. Like the rest of the M1Active series, M1Active 520 USB are magnetically shielded, so there's never an issue of placement near computer screen, LCDs, or hard drives.
The front-panel stereo 1/4" headphone output mutes the loudspeakers when connected. When you connect headphones, the main volume control automatically switches to controlling the headphone output.
M1Active 520 USB feature a large, front-panel, bi-color indicator that indicates presence of signal in blue and clipping in red for instant feedback on system status.
Professional quality analog input jacks are located on the rear. Two balanced-1/4" inputs enable engineers to connect a stereo source or two mono sources. For convenient recordings, simply connect the stereo output of a mixer. You can create complete recordings with no additional audio interface!
The speakers are interconnected using a standard XLR cable for secure, professional connection. For worldwide operation, M1Active 520 USB features a voltage-switchable power supply.
USB DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
In addition to their capabilities as traditional monitor loudspeakers, M1Active 520 USB monitors contain a USB audio interface. Connected audio sources such as mic preamps and instruments can be recorded directly into your computer at 16-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz. Simply plug the USB cable into your computer. No special drivers required. And when it's time to listen back to your mixes, that same USB cable sends 16-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz, stereo audio from computer to your M1Active 520 USBs. No more complicated interfaces and messy cable tangles.
• Two-way, active, bi-amplified pair of reference studio-monitor loudspeakers
• Wide, 56 - 20,000 Hz frequency response
• 60W system with 30W per speaker
• Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
• Five-inch lightweight polypropylene woofer
• One-inch silk-dome tweeter
• Integrated USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz recording and playback
• Two balanced-1/4" inputs
• Stereo, 1/4" headphone output
• Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
• Low-resonance cabinet with tuned bass port
• Bi-color signal/clip indicator
• Switchable power supply ensures worldwide operation
• Two M1Active 520 USB loudspeakers
• XLR interconnection cable (6 ft)
• USB cable (6 ft)
• IEC power cable
• Quick start manual
• Safety and warranty guide
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|