Presenting the new MasterLink ML-9600 two-track hard disc recorder - literally, the state-of-the-art in do-it-yourself mixing and mastering systems.
Only MasterLink lets you capture your mixes in stunning 24-bit, 96kHZ; edit your recording and apply finishing tools - such as high-resolution parametric EQ Compression, limiting and normalizing - all in the same system and then burn the finished recording in either industry-standard Redbook, or new high resolution CD24, fast becoming the new standard for archiving and transferring high-res. audio files to the mastering room.
* c Audio (44.1/48kHz frequencies) Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0, -0.3 dB
THD+N: <0.002% @ 1kHz, -1 dBFS
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 113 dB, A-weighted
* Analog/Digital Converter: 24-bit 128x oversampling
* Digital/Analog Converter: 24-bit 128x oversampling
* Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
* Word Lengths: 16-, 20-, 24-bit
* CD Drive Type: ATAPI CD-ROM (8x read, 4x write)
* CD Read/ Write Formats: Red Book, CD24
* Hard Disk Type: High capacity IDE Drive
* Hard Disk Max Recording Times:
* 1800 minutes @ 44.1kHz/16-bit
* 450 minutes @ 96.0kHz/24-bit
* Digital Inputs and Outputs: AES/EBU-compatible balanced XLR connectors
S/PDIF-compatible unbalanced coaxial (RCA) connectors
* Analog Inputs and Outputs:
* Balanced XLR connectors (+4dBu)
* Unbalanced phono (RCA) connectors (-10dBV)
* Nominal Input and Output Level
* Balanced: +4dBu (-15dBFS)
* Unbalanced: -10dBV (-15dBFS)
* Maximum Output
* Balanced: +19dBu = 0dBFS
* Unbalanced: +5dBV = 0dBFS
* Input Impedance
* Balanced: 15k Ohm nominal
* Unbalanced: 10kOhm nominal
* Output Impedance
* Balanced: 75Ohm nominal
* Unbalanced: 150Ohm nominal
* Power Requirements: 90-240 VAC, 40W max, 50/60Hz
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 19"x 3.5" x 11" (483mm x 88mm x 279mm)
* Huge internal hard disk recorder...up to 30 hours of two-track audio capacity.
* Burn CDs using Standard "Red Book" (16-bit/44.1kHz) and high resolution formatsup 24-bit, 96kHz.
* Choose any combination of digital resolutions (16-, 20-, and 24-bit) and sample rates (44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz) with full AIFF compatibility.
* Organize song playlists with total control of fade-ins, fade-outs, track gain, start points, track cropping and more.
* Stores 16 different playlists containing up to 99 songs each.
* Onboard digital signal processing: compression, EQ, limiting, and normalization.
* Uses inexpensive, readily available CD-Rs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis MASTERLINK ML9600 2 Track Recorder Reviews