For assignable realtime control, the Alesis Micron offers 3 knobs, 2 modulation sliders, and a pitch wheel. The knobs are 360 degree potentiometers with 12-bit resolution, yielding 32 times the resolution of a typical MIDI controller, yet still compatible with the latest sequencers via NRPMS (Non-Registered Parameter Numbers). The result is extraordinary precision--void of any undesirable digital artifacts--and a very "analog" sound throughout the entire frequency range.
Take It Anywhere
Lightweight and portable, the Alesis Micron keyboard contains 37 keys with velocity and release velocity sensitivity. There are 2 analog outputs and 2 stereo analog inputs--all 1/4" balanced and using 24-bit conversion. Also included are connections for expression pedal, sustain pedal, and MIDI In, Out, and Thru.
Sounds You Can Count On
Developed by the same sound design team that programmed the Andromeda synthesizer, the Alesis Micron's presets cover a variety of genres, including many exciting new tonalities, as well as classic synth emulations.
* Industry-leading ION analog-modeling sound engine in a compact package
* Eight voices, each with three oscillators, two multimode filters, three envelope generators, two * LFOs, sample and hold, and tracking generator
* Four multitimbral parts
* Programmable step sequencer and arpeggiator
* Programmable rhythm sequencer for drum kits
* Dynamic realtime phrase sequencer
* Stereo buss effects, including reverb and 40-band vocoder
* 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs with 24-bit conversion
* 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity
* 3 continuously-rotational 12-bit parameter knobs, 2 assignable modulation sliders, pitch wheel, expression and sustain pedal inputs
Compatible with ION programs
|New - On Clearance|