The MicroVerb4' is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians. The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more. To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
• 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
• 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
• Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
• Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
• Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A processing ensures quality
• MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
• Presets (Factory/User): 100/100
• Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.): Rvrb; chrs; dly; flng; rtry; ptch
• Simultaneous Effects: 3
• Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix: Yes
• Compare/Bypass: N/Y
• Maximum Delay Time: 1,300 ms
• Maximum Pitch Shift Range (octaves): 1 octave
• MIDI Real-Time Control: Yes
• Simultaneous MIDI Controls: 2
• Discrete Programming Channels: 2
• ADC/DAC: 18-bit
• Overload Warning: 4-seg LED
• Inputs: (2) 1/4"
• Outputs: (2) 1/4"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis MICROVERB 4 Preset/Programmable 18-Bit Signal Processor Reviews