The MidiVerb 4 is the perfect effects processor for professional project studios and musicians who require an affordable solution for fully-programmable, high-fidelity effects. Its excellent effects algorithms produce dense, natural reverb, rich chorus, flange, delay, pitch effects and up to three simultaneous multieffects.
The MidiVerb 4 offers 18 bit A/D and D/A converters and 24 bit internal processing for a 20Hz-20kHz bandwidth and 90dB dynamic range, making it ideal for digital recording. Plus, its valuable Auto Level Sensing' feature can instantly set the optimum input levels...a great time-saver. MidiVerb 4's thirty-two effects algorithms give you a complete arsenal of fully programmable effects, many using true stereo parallel processing. You can take advantage of the 256 powerful programs with 128 spaces for user-created effects. With its easy-to-use graphic interface, programming your own effects is a snap. And by using MidiVerb 4's MIDI controller routing and assignable footswitch input, you'll have complete creative control over every aspect of your sound.
• 128 Factory presets plus 128 user-adjustable presets total 256 programs to suit your style
• Professional 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A conversion ensures premium quality
• Auto Level Sensing instantly sets optimal input level for you
• Assignable footswitch input extends your control of effects
• Presets (Factory/User): 128/128
• Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.): Rvrb; chrs; dly; flng; rtry; ptch
• Simultaneous Effects: 3
• Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix: Yes
• Compare/Bypass: Y/Y
• Maximum Delay Time: 1,300 ms
• Maximum Pitch Shift Range (octaves): 1 octave
• MIDI Real-Time Control: Yes
• Simultaneous MIDI Controls: 2
• Discrete Programming Channels: 2
• ADC/DAC: 18-bit
• Overload Warning: 18-seg LED; clip light
• Inputs: (2) 1/4"
• Outputs: (2) 1/4"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis MIDIVERB 4 Dual-Channel Parallel Processor Reviews