The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low-noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy.
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box.FEATURES:
• 18-direct outputs for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
• High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
• Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
• 100 24-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
• 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
• Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
• Smooth 60mm faders
• 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB Audio interface
• Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
• Steinberg Cubase LE included
• Easy-to-attach rack mount ears available