The MultiMix 12 FireWire gives you all the mixing, EQ and effects you need in a compact package. Whether you are a performing singer/songwriter, a small acoustic or electric group or someone recording on a budget, you'll find the MultiMix 12 FireWire to be a solid performer for a modest price!
The MultiMix 12 FireWire has 4 XLR balanced/1/4" Line inputs to handle your microphone needs. Phantom power lets you use condenser mics! In addition it has 4 stereo balanced 1/4" line ins to handle additional instruments, CD players or tape decks.
You won't need an outboard effects unit when you use the MultiMix 12 FireWire. The onboard effects processor offers 100 preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects. The effects employ 28-bit digital internal processing for added fidelity. It also has 2 Aux Sends - one of them post-fader - which can be sent either to the onboard effects or to any external u nit you may have. Truly flexible signal routing!
The Alesis MultiMix 12 FireWire/FW features 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through and integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip. This not only allows you to monitor your outboard gear easily, it allows you to then record your hardware synths direct into your computer, saving you from having to purchase an additional audio interface. Plus, you can use your Alesis MultiMix 12 FireWire/FW as a standalone mixer for live performance, and you can use the FireWire interface to record your live performances direct to a laptop.
• 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power
• 4 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, aux send (can sent to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
• 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
• 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
• Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
• 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through
Integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip
• Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP
• Steinberg Cubase LE included
• Easy to attach rackmount available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|