Includes Cubase LE! Alesis MultiMix series small format mixers are versatile and great sounding tools for the serious musician. And with the addition of FireWire connectivity, they really open up the options for digital recording and more.
This 16-channel mixer features a compact design, 3-band EQ and 100 high quality, 24-bit Alesis digital effects.
The MultiMix 16 FireWire gives you all the mixing, EQ and effects you need in a compact package. Whether you are a performing singer/songwriter, a small acoustic or electric group or someone recording on a budget, you'll find the MultiMix 16 FireWire to be a solid performer for a modest price!
The MultiMix 16 FireWire has 8 XLR balanced/1/4" Line inputs to handle your microphone needs. Phantom power lets you use condenser mics! In addition, the 16 FireWire has 4 stereo balanced 1/4" line ins to handle additional instruments, CD players or tape decks.
You won't need an outboard effects unit when you use the MultiMix 16 FireWire. The onboard effects processor offers 100 preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects. The effects employ 28-bit digital internal processing for added fidelity. Plus, the 16 FireWire has 2 Aux Sends - one of them post-fader - which can be sent either to the onboard effects or to any external u nit you may have. Truly flexible signal routing!
The Alesis MultiMix 16 FireWire/FW features 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through and integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip. This not only allows you to monitor your outboard gear easily, it allows you to then record your hardware synths direct into your computer, saving you from having to purchase an additional audio interface. Plus, you can use your Alesis MultiMix 16 FireWire/FW as a standalone mixer for live performance, and you can use the FireWire interface to record your live performances direct to a laptop.
• 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power
• 4 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, aux send (can sent to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
• 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
• 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
• Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
• 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through Integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip
• Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP
• Steinberg Cubase LE included
• Easy to attach rackmount available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis MULTIMIX16 FW Firewire 16-Channel Mixer Reviews