The NanoVerb gives you sixteen of Alesis' best preset effects algorithms in a compact and easy-to-use package. You'll enjoy its lush hall, plate and room reverbs, rich true stereo chorus, flange, delay, and useful multi-effects.
* Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz, +1/-3dB
* Dynamic Range: >90dB
* Harmonic Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ 0dBV
* Inputs: Number of Channels- 2, Nominal Level -10dBV, Maximum Level +10dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo
* A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma, Processor Speed- 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
* Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +10dBV Impedance 220 ohms
* Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Adjust. Indicators- Dual-colored Level LED, Power LED
* Rear Panel: Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
* Power: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
* Dimensions: (WxHxD) 5.5"x1.5"x4.5"
* Weight: approx. 1.25 lbs
Alesis NANOVERB Effects Processor (Refurbished) Reviews