New from Alesis, the PlayMate Vocalist is a powerful vocal remover and microphone processor with a built-in CD player. In addition to removing vocals from virtually any stereo CD, the PlayMate Vocalist can adjust music tempo and pitch independently. This allows a vocalist to always sing any song in the optimal key, adjust the tempo to change the feel of the music, slow down complex passages for easy learning, and practice singing in different key ranges and tempos. The PlayMate Vocalist also includes 100 high-quality reverb algorithms, allowing the singer to match the ambiance of the music, or use reverb effects more creatively. With all these sophisticated features packed into a straightforward design, the PlayMate Vocalist is the ultimate tool for vocal performance, music education, and karaoke applications. Use your entire CD library without buying another karaoke CD again._Sing along with any song, in any key, at any tempo.
• Remove vocals from any CD
• Built-in CD player with independent control over pitch and tempo
• Transpose music 7 semitones (half-steps), and adjust pitch 18%
• Adjust tempo from 50% to 150%
• Digital vocal effects processor with selection of reverbs to match any ambiance
• XLR microphone input
• 1/4" direct input (bypasses effects processing)
• 1/4" stereo line out
• Two 1/4" headphone outputs
Microphone/CD balance control
• Intuitive loop operation
• Internal power supply
NOTE:This CD player can play CD+G discs, but does offer a video output for on screen graphics.
||New - On Clearance