The unit features a large front-panel LED display that shows current AC line voltage for informed power management. Also on the front panel, the PowerTrip8 contains two pull-out light bars that have their own separate on/off switch and dimmer-control knob.
VOLTAGE METER & POWER CONDITIONER
• The PowerTrip8 protects your delicate electronic equipment with a highvoltage surge and transient suppressor and an RFI/EMI interference filter. The fast-acting suppression circuit responds in less than a nanosecond, clamping transient voltages to safe levels. The filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of "electronic pollution" from entering the AC line, and, from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
• The PowerTrip8 has eight AC outlets located on its rear panel, controlled by a front panel master switch which glows when the power is on. The circuit breaker-protected outlets are rated at 15 amps, which is equivalent to 1800 watts at 120 volts.
PULL-OUT RACK LIGHTS
• The PowerTrip8's lamps are easy to pull out and aim. A switch on the left side of the front panel turns them on and off, and the brightness is adjusted by the nearby dimmer control.
• Affordable, compact power module with extra features like LED voltage meter and light modules
• The PowerTrip8 is the perfect power hub for any equipment rack.
Provides clean AC power
• Conditions power
• Surge and transient suppression
• 8 grounded jacks
Front-panel LED voltage meter
• Bright, clear display
• Informed power management
Two pull-out light bars
• Lights up entire rack
• Separate on/off switch
• Dimmer control knob
• Fits in any 19" rack
• Only takes up one rack space
Weight and Dimensions
• Weight: 5.0 lbs. (2.2 kg)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 44mm x 480mm x 200mm
|New - On Clearance|