Let the bass pump through the 188-watt subwoofer. At 62 watts (RMS) each, four satellites and a 69-watt center channel provide crystal-clear midrange and highs.
Don't forget the built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding. Connect the PROACTIVE 5.1 directly to a PC sound card, Xbox', PlayStation2, DVD player, satellite receiver or other Dolby-ready source and get a true surround experience. You can also get 5.1 surround from a stereo input through the advanced Dolby Pro Logic II system. Best of all, you can connect up to four audio sources simultaneously, while accessing each one at the touch of a button.
Enjoy true 5.1 digital sound with your movies and games with built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding.
Create 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies, and games with Dolby Pro Logic II.
Simultaneously connect four audio sources, including PCs, game consoles and DVD or CD players.
Be in total command with the Digital SoundTouch Control Center and wireless remote.
Know that you're getting the truest possible sound quality with THX certification.
• True Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround sound with built-in hardware decoding
• Dolby Pro Logic II decoding creates a 5.1 soundfield from two-channel sound sources
• THX certification ensures top sound quality
Connects to PlayStation2, Xbox', DVD players, satellite receivers, PC sound cards, and more to deliver immersive gaming and movie experiences
• Home-stereo style connectors use standard gauge speaker wire
• Four stylish satellites stand on desk or mount on wall to provide smooth mid and high frequencies
• Center channel speaker rests on your monitor, on your desk, or mounted on the wall
• Magnetic shielding in speakers protects your equipment
• Internal power supply eliminates bulky wall adapters
• Removable cloth grills on satellites deliver improved sound and variable aesthetics
• Wireless remote control, batteries included
• Uses regular stereo speaker wire (included)
• Total output power: 505 Watts RMS
• Subwoofer power output: 188 Watts RMS
• Satellite speaker power output: 317 Watts RMS (62 Watts RMS per channel for satellites; 69 Watts RMS for center channel)
• Total peak power: 1000 Watts
• Maximum SPL: 114 dB
• System frequency response: 35Hz - 20kHz
• Input impedance: 10,000 ohms
• Shielded satellites for use near video monitors
• (1) digital optical for DVD or CD player, PlayStation 2, Xbox*, or PC sound card (requires optical cable, sold separately)
• (1) digital coaxial for DVD or CD player, or PC sound card (requires coaxial cable, sold separately)
• (1) 6-channel direct (3 stereo-mini connectors) for 2-, 4-, or 6-channel PC sound cards
• (1) Analog stereo-mini for portable CD, MP3, or MiniDisc player
|New - On Clearance|