The ProActive 2.0 powered monitor features an injection-molded design that reduces manufacturing costs without sacrificing fidelity to provide a high-performance speaker at an amazing value.
The ProActive 2.0 is perfect for musicians and recordists looking for a quality powered monitor at an entry-level price.
The ProActive 2.0 incorporates a 6" woofer and a 3/4" tweeter, powered by a built-in 2-way, 65 watt (45W LF, 20W HF) power amplifier with an active crossover. Input is on a 1/4" connector with its own level potentiometer. An internal power supply accommodates both 110 and 220 voltages.
• Bi-amplified speaker system with active crossover
• 130 Watts System/65 Watts per speaker 45W LF, 20W HF (RMS)
• Small form-factor for easy portability and for desktops with limited space: 12" X 9.5" X7" (310mm X 250mm X 180mm); 14 lbs (6.4 kg) each speaker
• Magnetically-Shielded Drivers to allow for placement near a computer monitor
• Balanced 1/4" TRS imput with Gain Trim to handle most input level requirements
• Multi-positional cabinet design for horizontal or vertical placement
• Compatible with standard mounting brackets (not included)
• Frequency response: 60Hz-20kHz
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alesis PROACTIVE 2.0 Bi-Amp Studio Monitor (EACH) Reviews