With a 25-note keyboard, the QX25 is great for performing and recording with software instruments and samplers while also being ultra-portable. The QX25 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX25's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once!
The QX25's array of assignable controls works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware device. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX25's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX25 comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You'll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Get advanced, compact control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX25 from Alesis.
• 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard with Aftertouch
• Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
• Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
• High-quality fader perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
• Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
• Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
• Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
• USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
• Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
• Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
• USB Cable
• Software Disc
• Quickstart Guide
• Safety & Warranty Manual
• Class Compliant USB 1.0 and 5-pin jack Midi Output
• Powered via USB or 5V DC Power Adapter
*Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q25, also sold separately.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|