The QX61's array of assignable controls work with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX61's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX61 comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You'll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Take full control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX61 from Alesis.
• 61-key touch-sensitive keyboard
• Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
• Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
• Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
• Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
• Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
• Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
• USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
• Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
• Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
• USB Cable
• Software Disc
• Quickstart Guide
*Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q61, also sold separately.
|New - On Clearance|