The Alesis Transactive 50 is the perfect solution for musicians requiring practice or stage amplification, as well as vocalists needing a compact PA setup for intimate club work. This versatile multipurpose amplifier / mixer incorporates a 5-inch low frequency driver and a 1-inch tweeter, provides a clean 50 watts of power, two input channels, one aux input, and a rich selection of internal digital effects.
Further adding to its versatility, the Transactive 50 provides a mic stand mount on the underside of the enclosure that facilitates pole-mount usage, and can be wall mounted for use as an installed PA cabinet.
• Compact form factor with built-in handle makes for easy transport
• Transducer compliment: 5-inch low frequency driver and a 1-inch tweeter
• 50 watts of power
• Two input channels, one aux input, and a selection of internal digital effects (reverb, chorus, delay, rotary)
• "Combo" connector for accepting microphones with either XLR or quarter-inch connectors on channel 1
• Stereo Link feature for creating a stereo system by cascading two TransActive 50s
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|