The Trigger|iO has a hi-hat control input that works with both continuous and switch-style hi-hat pedals so you can deliver all of the open-to-closed detail you're used to on the hi-hat. It also has a footswitch input for controlling other parameters like changing kits with your foot.
You can create up to 20 setups and store them in the Trigger|iO's memory. Advanced customizable programming capabilities include sensitivity, MIDI-channel assignment, note number, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type. The Trigger|iO works plug-and-play with Mac and PC, and is powered by its USB connection when working with a computer. You can also wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources.
You can mount the Trigger|iO on virtually stand or rack using the optional E-Percussion Module Mount and integrate it cleanly into your drum set or percussion setup. The Trigger|iO comes with EZdrummer software drum module from Toontrack. EZdrummer has samples of real drum kits, a virtual mixer, and looping functions.
The Trigger|iO enables you to play virtually any MIDI software or hardware with your electronic drum kit.
• Play virtually any software or hardware MIDI device with electronic drum triggers, pads, and cymbals
• Ten TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers
• USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI Out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
• Works as an input expander with virtually any drum module
• Continuous Hi-Hat control pedal input; also works with switch/onoff pedals
• Velocity sensitive for expressive control
• Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
• Create and store up to 20 setups
• Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC - no software drivers needed
• Powered by USB when working with a computer; AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
• Mounts using E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups
• Comes with Toontrack EZdrummer software drum module with samples of real drum kits
• Trigger|iO interface
• USB cable
• AC adapter
• Software CD
• Quick start guide
• Trigger inputs: (10) TRS, velocity-sensitive
• Hi-Hat control: 1/4-inch (continuous or switch - on/off)
• Footswitch: 1/4-inch TRS for up/down
• MIDI: USB, MIDI OutUSB Computer Interface
• Dimensions: 8.5 inch W x 5 inch D x 1.75 inch H
• Weight: 1 lb, 15 oz
|New - On Clearance|