With Apple's professional DVD authoring package, you can now showcase your content in HD resolution. Distributed encoding across networks allows you to quickly convert your source materials to a wide range of industry formats. You can create professional-quality DVDs right away, then design more sophisticated projects as your expertise grows.
Author in standard or high definition.
DVD Studio Pro 4 introduces the next generation of DVD delivery with support for the HD DVD specification (version 0.9). Use H.264 to burn feature-length HD content with an existing DVD burner to existing DVD media. Or save time using native HDV from Final Cut Pro without any recompression. DVD Studio Pro 4 continues to be the easiest way to create standard-definition (SD) DVDs and at any time you can even convert your existing projects to HD DVDs.
DVD Studio Pro 4 provides high-quality video encoding for SD and HD video and professional audio encoding for Dolby Digital Professional (AC-3) delivery. Thanks to distributed encoding, you can tap the processing power of multiple machines and dramatically reduce encoding time for long-format projects and standards conversions. And to reduce audio file sizes, you can convert uncompressed (PCM) audio to AC-3 in a single encoding pass with your video encoding.
Take your DVD titles to the next level with the advanced authoring options of DVD Studio Pro 4. Create highly interactive titles with sophisticated scripting that allows users to program advanced navigation. Improve playback performance of DVDs by allocating project assets throughout the VTS folders. Preview audio and video on external devices to check color and surround-sound quality while you work.
• Macintosh computer with 733MHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 processor (PowerPC G5 recommended for HD)
• 8MB of video memory (32MB recommended)
• 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
• AGP Quartz Extreme graphics card
• SuperDrive and10GB of disk space for installation
• Double-layer recorder and doublelayer media for writing finished projects to double-layer discs
• DLT drive for transporting projects on tape to a replicator (recommended for DVD-9 projects)
• Playback of DVD Studio Pro 4-authored HD DVDs requires a G5 processor, Mac OS X v10.4 and Apple DVD Player 4.6 or later
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Apple DVD STUDIO PRO 4 Studio Software, Full Reviews