• With DVD Studio Pro 3, take advantage of integration with the software you already use: Final Cut Pro HD, Motion and Adobe Photoshop.
DVD Studio Pro includes two powerful video and audio encoding applications: Compressor and A.Pack.
• Start with Apple-designed templates or create your own.
• Add dissolves, blurs, fades, wipes and more with DVD Studio Pro's transitions for menus and slideshows.
• Create advanced slideshows with just one click.
• Use the DVD maximum of 9 video angles, 8 audio streams and 32 subtitle streams in one track..
• Build DVDs with advanced interactivity using the Connections editor, set end jumps on chapter markers, add scripts for interactive playback, and add buttons directly on top of movies to create buttons over video.
• View your DVD project graphically or as an outline.
• Support for the widest range of industry-standard formats means you can integrate DVD Studio Pro into almost any workflow.
• Configure the interface to build layouts specific to tasks or your workflow needs and easily switch between your custom layouts with a customizable keyboard command.
• DVD-ROM containing DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, A.Pack, QuickTime Pro, QuickTime • MPEG Encoder and Decoder
• CD containing BIAS Peak Express
• Tutorials and documentation (printed and electronic)
Macintosh computer with a 733MHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 processor and AGP graphics card
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
8MB of video memory (32MB recommended)
Mac OS X v10.3.2 or later
QuickTime 6.5 or later
4.4GB of disk space for installation
DVD drive for installation
Apple SuperDrive for writing finished projects
DLT drive for transporting projects to replicator (required for DVD-9 projects).
|New - On Clearance|