Avolites TITAN Mobile binds the awesome power of TITAN software with a compact and lightweight unit that connects to your laptop to produce a fully featured moving light control system. Small enough to carry hand luggage on flights large enough for complex shows, transferrable shows to and from any other Titan based console.
Titan Mobile Wing
Titan Mobile Wing gives direct access to items that are always needed, such as Shape Overlay Cues, Blinders, House Lights, Smoke Machines or Performer Key Lights for TV productions. The generous, 30 User Programme Executors offer control or selection of Cues, Lists, Palettes, Groups or user programmable Macros.
As our industry greens up' and wises up, many shows have become festival tours' where the only things to be freighted around are the band, designers and flexible control systems.
The control surface of TITAN Mobile coupled with Avolites touring experience enables designers to keep it live' while preserving their shows visual integrity.
Live Playbacks, Solo and Flash buttons, user programmable buttons and Attribute controllers enable fast and accurate show programming in a flight friendly package. Avolites TITAN Mobile - catering to the needs of our ever changing industry.
Direct output of 4 fully isolated DMX universes, to help protect your Titan Mobile and Laptop against power surges on a DMX LINE, and up to 16 DMX universes output via ARTnet.
Titan software is a superbly flexible console operating system with the ability to get a show on with the minimum of pre programming. Once fixtures are patched you can start running or programming a show knowing that at your fingertips are: powerful Cue List facilities with the widest number of options for move in the dark to assist with programming; full individual fixture attribute timing; Pixel Mapping; Shape generation; powerful grouping and sub grouping; a uniquely powerful Fixture Exchange with the addition if needed of a Combined Show Import; and hundreds of other useful and effective tools to facilitate fast and reliable programming with instant hands on operation. And like all Avolites consoles a comprehensive fixture library fully supported and updated by and at Avolites with support you can rely on. And obviously any Titan show can load into any Titan console, so if you have a mix of Titan console they are all compatible. *
Built to last
The Titan Mobile uses high grade components, a stainless steel front panel, with a laminated reverse printed polycarbonate surface and comes with a clip on rigid cover for protection when travelling and when not in use.
*Some features listed above will be available from Titan Version 7 anticipated release in July 2013 Show compatibility requires same release of Titan software.
• Fast, intuitive and live interface - TITAN V7
• 10 pageable playbacks, 60 pages
• Customise your setup to your needs - all-in-one touchscreen PC, laptop, rackmount solutions...
• Three optical encoders for hands on access
• Avo 'Quicksketch' freehand tool for fast to create and easy to see legends
• MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode
• 4 physical DMX outputs, up to 16 over Art-Net
• Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDI
• Easy and intuitive pixelmapping tools
• Dedicated cue stack control
• Support for up to 2 touch screens
• 20 programmable executor buttons
Titan Mobile Wing
• 20 smooth, Playback Faders
• 30 programmable Executors
• Local, Independent Paging Control
• USB Powered - no need for a separate PSU
• Robust Construction, built for the life on the road