Highs are clearer, naturally brilliant and more finely detailed. Lows are tight, well defined, and harmonically rich.
Electric and acoustic guitars have sparkle, clarity, and definition. BBE" sound processing brings out the harmonic complexity and bite significantly increases cutting power. Each note of a chord becomes more distinct. Brings your guitar out of the "mud."
Keyboards and synthesizers take on new realism. Percussive and plucked sounds are clear and sharp, chords are rich and full-textured, each note in the chord retains its integrity.
Electric & acoustic basses take on that rich, earthy "CD" sound. Five string players love what it does to the "B" string. Extremely tight, punchy bottom end with all the presence, clarity and bite of the top end.
Vocals cut through the amplified instrument so you can be heard better. Lyrics of the sound are no longer "buried in the mix".
Recording studios, home and professional, on individual tracks, multi-track down to 2 track, cassette duplication and mastering, BBE" sound processing brings out the full spectrum of sound. Mixes are fresh and sparkly. BBE" sound processing expands the spatial dimension of stereo reverb and chorus.
BBE" sound processing will give you enough sparkle to restore instrument clarity or increase vocal intelligibility without appreciably adding level.
* Pro and semi-pro sound reinforcement
* Mobile DJ system
* Cassette copies
* Ganged-stereo process control
* Ganged-stereo lo contour control
* +16dBu headroom
* Unbalanced 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs
* Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
* Frequency Response
* Process Mode: program controlled
* Bypass Mode: 5Hz-30kHz
* Signal to Noise Ratio 108dB process in/120dB process out
* Total Harmonic Distortion in Process Mode: less than 0.1% at 1KHz
* Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
* Nominal Input level: -10dBu
* Minimum Load Impedance for Full Output Level: 1K Ohms
* Nominal Output Level: -10dBu
* Maximum Output Level: +16dBu
|New - On Clearance|