The 362NR combines a full-featured SONIC MAXIMIZER signal processor with an independent, single-ended noise reduction system in a single rack-space unit.
• Home recording.
• Pro studios-dubbing, copying of "noisy" source material.
• Instrument racks for guitar, bass and keyboards.
• Improve sampling quality and fidelity.
• Unbalanced 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs.
• Dual channel/ganged controls.
• Threshold control.
• Detector release time control.
• BBE SONIC MAXIMIZER' signal processor and single-ended noise reduction\totally independent or can be used together.
• Process: Program controlled.
• Bypass: 5Hz- 30KHZ.
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 108dB process in/120dB process out 126dB NR in.
• Total Harmonic Distortion in Process Mode: less than 0.1% at-1KHz .
• Input Impedance: 47K Ohms.
• Nominal Input Level: -10dBu .
• Minimum Load Impedance for Full Output Level 1K Ohms.
• Nominal Output Level: -10dBu.
• Maximum Output Level: +16dBu.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
BBE 362NR Sonic Maximizer with Noise Reduction Reviews