No doubt you've heard BIAS Peak at work because when it comes to serious audio for the Mac, more Hollywood sound designers, music and radio producers, video editors, and other professionals depend on Peak than any other stereo editing application.
And now, with Peak LE 4, you get all the essential features of Peak at an amazing value.
With Peak 4 LE, you can quickly edit and create your own custom MP3 music mixes. Convert your vinyl or cassette collection to CDs in just a few simple steps. Optimize audio for the Web. Record a professional-quality narration for a PowerPoint presentation. Create perfect dance remixes, drum loops, and sound samples. Then, when you're ready, burn your own replication-ready audio CDs.
Simply put, Peak 4 LE makes great-sounding audio easy- at a price that sounds every bit as good.
• Fastest & most intuitive waveform editing available on any platform.
• Bit depths up to 24-bit.
• Sample rates up to 96kHz.
• Altivec enhanced.
• Display multiple document windows simultaneously.
• Unlimited Undo/Redo with graphic edit history.
• User-definable display size & color.
• Record audio directly or import all QuickTime-compatible audio formats.
• Preview & import entire CD Tracks - or portions of tracks.
• Create sample-accurate loops quickly and easily.
• Supports built-in Mac I/O, plus OS X and Core Audio-compatible audio hardware.
• Playlist with fully-integrated Redbook (Disk-At-Once/DAO) CD burning.
• DSP toolset includes Fade In/Out, Normalize, Gain Envelope, Reverse, Convert Sample Rate, Mix, and more.
• Easily create, edit & read region, loop & reference markers.
• Support for one real-time Audio Unit plug-in.
• Support for one real-time VST plug-in*.
• Over 10 VST audio effects plugins bundled free.
• Includes BIAS Freq 2-band paragraphic EQ VST plug-in.
• Read/write multiple file formats - even MP3 and AAC. (MP4)
• Trigger playback & cueing of up to 10 audio documents using Mac keyboard.
• * VST plug-ins must be OS X-compatible to run in Peak 4.
• G3 or G4 desktop Apple Macintosh, iBook or PowerBook. (>300MHz processor recommended)
• Macintosh OS 10.2 minimum.
• 256 MB RAM. (512 MB recommended)
• 80 MB available disk space.
• 18 ms hard drive (average seek time) or faster
• QuickTime 5.0 or later.
• Support for third-party audio hardware may require compatible CoreAudio drivers.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Bias PEAK LE 4M Audio Editing Software Reviews