With Peak 4 LE, you can quickly edit and create your own custom MP3 music mixes. Convert your vinyl or cassette collection to CDs in just a few simple steps. Optimize audio for the Web. Record a professional-quality narration for a PowerPoint presentation. Create perfect dance remixes, drum loops, and sound samples. Then, when you're ready, burn your own replication-ready audio CDs.
Simply put, Peak 4 LE makes great-sounding audio easy- at a price that sounds every bit as good.
• Fastest & most intuitive waveform editing available on any platform.
• Bit depths up to 24-bit.
• Sample rates up to 96kHz.
• Altivec enhanced.
• Display multiple document windows simultaneously.
• Unlimited Undo/Redo with graphic edit history.
• User-definable display size & color.
• Record audio directly or import all QuickTime-compatible audio formats.
• Preview & import entire CD Tracks - or portions of tracks.
• Create sample-accurate loops quickly and easily.
• Supports built-in Mac I/O, plus OS X and Core Audio-compatible audio hardware.
• Playlist with fully-integrated Redbook (Disk-At-Once/DAO) CD burning.
• DSP toolset includes Fade In/Out, Normalize, Gain Envelope, Reverse, Convert Sample Rate, Mix, and more.
• Easily create, edit & read region, loop & reference markers.
• Support for one real-time Audio Unit plug-in.
• Support for one real-time VST plug-in*.
• Over 10 VST audio effects plugins bundled free.
• Includes BIAS Freq 2-band paragraphic EQ VST plug-in.
• Read/write multiple file formats - even MP3 and AAC. (MP4)
• Trigger playback & cueing of up to 10 audio documents using Mac keyboard.
• * VST plug-ins must be OS X-compatible to run in Peak 4.
• G3 or G4 desktop Apple Macintosh, iBook or PowerBook. (>300MHz processor recommended)
• Macintosh OS 10.2 minimum.
• 256 MB RAM. (512 MB recommended)
• 80 MB available disk space.
• 18 ms hard drive (average seek time) or faster
• QuickTime 5.0 or later.
• Support for third-party audio hardware may require compatible CoreAudio drivers.
|New - On Clearance|