Best of all while SoundSoap uses incredibly advanced technology to do its magic - you don't need to be an audio expert. Just click the one-step "Learn Noise" button, and watch SoundSoap automatically clean your audio! Or fine-tune SoundSoap's intuitive controls for even more professional results in just seconds.
So when your sound could use some serious sanitizing, or even just a little freshening up, nothing does the job more easily, more effectively, or more quickly than SoundSoap.
• The ideal audio companion for almost any MiniDV, Digital8, or other digital camcorder; video editing software; audio CD burning software; digital audio workstation; audio-enabled website; presentation software; or other multimedia application
• Use SoundSoap as a standalone application. Or run it as a fully integrated plug-in with any compatible DirectX or VST host program including BIAS Peak, Vegas Video, Cubase & others (contact BIAS for current compatibility information).
• SoundSoap's easy & intuitive workspace makes cleaning audio a snap while its unique Wash Window shows how well it works
Removes hiss, hum & buzzing, rumble & most other noise without harming the audio you wish to preserve.
• Use SoundSoap's one-step Learn Noise button to automatically reduce noise or use its manual controls for more advanced applications
• Standalone version works with any QuickTime-compatible audio or video fi le (AVI, DV, .WAV, SDII, AIFF, MP3, MP4 & many more)
• Preserve Voice button helps remove noise (and other audio) outside of the range of the human voice.
• Hum removal optimized for 60 Hertz (North America, etc.) or 50 Hertz (Europe, Australia, etc.)
• Noise Only mode lets you listen only to the noise being removed & is ideal for fine-tuning SoundSoap's controls.
• G3 or G4 Apple Macintosh desktop, PowerBook, or iBook (=400MHz processor recommended)
• Macintosh OS 10.2 minimum
• Plug-in mode requires compatible OS X VST host application (contact BIAS for compatibility information)
• Pentium III desktop or laptop (=600MHz processor recommended)
• Windows XP Home or Professional
• Plug-in mode requires compatible VST or DirectX host application
• 128MB RAM minimum.
• 20MB available disk space.
• Standalone mode requires free QuickTime 6
|New - On Clearance|