Whether you're shooting videos, building websites, creating presentations, or making music, you probably care about your audio. Now, there's an easy-to use tool that will make your work sound better than ever.
BIAS SoundSoap scrubs audio squeaky clean dramatically reducing tape hiss, buzzing and hum, rumble, and most other types of background noise. Making a road movie? Let SoundSoap wipe away tire noise. Burning CDs from your old cassette collection? Don't forget the SoundSoap. A perfect narration, except for that annoying air conditioner? SoundSoap it!
Best of all while SoundSoap uses incredibly advanced technology to do its magic - you don't need to be an audio expert. Just click the one-step "Learn Noise" button, and watch SoundSoap automatically clean your audio! Or fine-tune SoundSoap's intuitive controls for even more professional results in just seconds.
So when your sound could use some serious sanitizing, or even just a little freshening up, nothing does the job more easily, more effectively, or more quickly than SoundSoap.
• The ideal audio companion for almost any MiniDV, Digital8, or other digital camcorder; video editing software; audio CD burning software; digital audio workstation; audio-enabled website; presentation software; or other multimedia application
• Use SoundSoap as a standalone application. Or run it as a fully integrated plug-in with any compatible DirectX or VST host program including BIAS Peak, Vegas Video, Cubase & others (contact BIAS for current compatibility information).
• SoundSoap's easy & intuitive workspace makes cleaning audio a snap while its unique Wash Window shows how well it works
Removes hiss, hum & buzzing, rumble & most other noise without harming the audio you wish to preserve.
• Use SoundSoap's one-step Learn Noise button to automatically reduce noise or use its manual controls for more advanced applications
• Standalone version works with any QuickTime-compatible audio or video fi le (AVI, DV, .WAV, SDII, AIFF, MP3, MP4 & many more)
• Preserve Voice button helps remove noise (and other audio) outside of the range of the human voice.
• Hum removal optimized for 60 Hertz (North America, etc.) or 50 Hertz (Europe, Australia, etc.)
• Noise Only mode lets you listen only to the noise being removed & is ideal for fine-tuning SoundSoap's controls.
• G3 or G4 Apple Macintosh desktop, PowerBook, or iBook (=400MHz processor recommended)
• Macintosh OS 10.2 minimum
• Plug-in mode requires compatible OS X VST host application (contact BIAS for compatibility information)
• Pentium III desktop or laptop (=600MHz processor recommended)
• Windows XP Home or Professional
• Plug-in mode requires compatible VST or DirectX host application
• 128MB RAM minimum.
• 20MB available disk space.
• Standalone mode requires free QuickTime 6
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Bias SOUNDSOAP Audio Noise Reduction Reviews