• 3 and 5 pin DMX Out connectors.
• USB powered USB to DMX Interface.
• Sequences may be stacked for playback of multiple sequences at once, or locked, to facilitate lighting different zones or fixtures without impacting others.
• Multiple Interfaces can be used on the same computer via multiple USB ports or a USB Hub. Requires additional purchase of Eclipse DMX USB interfaces
• Huge fixture profile library with over 1,000 profiles at software launch with more profiles being added with each software update.
• Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
• Over 30 pre-programmed shapes for moving heads or scanners and over 30 pre-programmed RGBAW Color FX pre-programmed into the software for "Ready to Go" effect creation.
• Easy custom movement FX creation.
• Position presets allow "looks" to be recorded and placed in sequences, then globally edited at a later time, without re-programming each sequence.
• Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
• Sequence creation wizard.
• Profile Editor / Creator included.
• BPM and Audio Detect function for running sequences off of an audio source.
• Global controls for Fog/Haze Machines, Strobes and chaser controls.
• Can be used with your favorite USB MIDI hardware controller for a "Hands On" hardware surface playback option.
• USB joystick compatible.
• Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
• Web remote and ability for multiple universes.
• 1GHZ Processor
• 2GB of RAM
• Open GL compatible video Card for 3D Viewer
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) OS systems. (Not Mac OS compatible)
• Minimum Screen resolution of 1024x768 supported
• Touch Screen Compatible (19 inch or higher recommended)
• 2.0 USB drive
• 150 MB free hard drive space