Meet the HushPar Theatrik', a powerful PAR64 sized LED par can fitted with 36x high power 3-watt 6500k (daylight) LED's, and comes with removable barn doors to direct its 27,600 lux per meter output, while using only a maximum of of 97 watts of power!
There are no fans in the HushPar' Theatrik. The efficient convection cooled housing design of the HushPar' Theatrik allows it to operate with zero noise. It's the perfect lighting solution for any application where silence is a definate must. It also sports a highly durable die cast aluminum housing with dual brackets for ultimate mounting and positioning flexibility. Flicker free (7.8KHz PWM) dimming can also achived with the HushPar' Theatrik via conventional AC dimmer packs (no DMX).
HushPar Theatrik' measures 11.46 x 12.76 x 8.35 inches and weighs in at 10.37 lbs. It's an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
If you're in need of a high output Par64 white light LED stage fixture(s) that feature long life (100,000 hours), low power consumption, high level brightness, for an affordable price... check out the HushPar' Theatrik!
• 36x 3-watt cool white 6500K (daylight) LED's
• Efficient convection cooling for zero fan noise
• Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Rugged die cast aluminum enclosure
• Use with or without included barn doors
• 100,000 hour life span
• Perfect color distribution, (SDC) <0.006
• Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power Consumption: 90W, .9A
• Power Factor: .84
• LED: 36* 3-watt LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard
• 100% flicker-free dimming via conventional AC dimmer pack
• PWM Frequency>7.8KHz
• Luminous Intensity: 27,600 Lux @ 1m, 8,400 Lux @ 2m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 11.46 inches (291 mm)
• Width: 12.76 inches (324 mm)
• Height: 8.35 inches (212 mm)
• 10.37 pounds (4.7 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.
Blizzard HushPar Theatrik Ultimate 500W Par Reviews